Whether you are in the office all day or working from home you deserve to feel comfortable from the start of your day to the end a foot rest is a great way to keep your back aligned properly.
Plus it can help increase blood circulation which is spatially important if you’re sitting most of the day, so today we have compiled a list of the five best footrest for under desk that are the best value for the money.
Top 5 Best Under Desk Footrest
5. Balance 1 Ergonomic Office Footrest
To help improve your posture and reduce back pain the Balance 1 Ergonomic Office footrest helps improve your posture and feeds blood circulation by keeping your legs and feet elevated and moved you can exercise while sitting by tilting.
The footrest up and down and can improve circulation and reduce leg fatigue while you sit for a long period of time by using this office footrest under your desk.
Besides the sitting posture correction comes with three massage rulers in the middle of the footrest which will help promote circulation in your feet.
The Balance1 is very sturdy and has great versatility for individual foot positioning and will give you wonderful feel and massage and that is why we’ve put it on number five on our list.
If you are looking for a footrest that will correct your posture and improve the blood circulation of your feet then the balance one ergonomic office footrest is a great option for you.
- Tilt: 20° to 20°
- Massage rollers: 3
- Height Adjustable: No
- Weight: 4.04 punds
- Massage rollers
- No adjustable height
- ERGONOMIC– This under desk foot rest with help to reduce strain and fatigue by keeping your legs and feet elevated. Adjustable height and angle reduces pressure on lower back and alleviate discomfort while sitting.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE- Convenient foot pedal control lets you adjust the massaging footrest without leaving your chair. Offers 5 levels of height adjustment that lets you stretch your legs for increased circulation.
- MASSAGING ROLLERS – If you experience sore feet, use the rollers on this office foot rest to alleviate any discomfort. These rollers will massage your feet and improve circulation.
4. VIVO Black Ergonomic Height Adjustable Standing Foot Rest
We have the Vivo Ergonomic Footrest a heavy-duty footrest that is not just for sitting but standing as well the 9.8-inch surface is large enough to comfortably accommodate most fit sizes.
Is tested to prevent your feet from sliding off easily there are several holes spaced along with the handle that will let you adjust and lock in the desired height of the footrest from 6 inches to 11 inches.
You can alleviate tension in your back and legs by utilizing one of the many height adjustments, it offers assembling it is super easy as it requires no tools or manuals just feed the three pieces into place.
You’re good to go with ultra-stable base and great height adjustment the Vivo Ergonomic footrest is great for standing discs and short people and that is why we’ve put a number four on our list
If you are looking for a stable footrest to use in your home then the Vivo Ergonomic height adjustable standing footrest is the way to go.
- Merial: Steel
- Surface Dimensions: 15.7″ L x 9.8″ W
- Height Adjustable: 6″ – 11″
- Weight: 8.05 punds
- Great height adjustment
- Durable build quality
- Steel construction makes it heavy
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Reduces stress and exhaustion that may result from prolonged periods of standing or sitting during work. Prop a foot up to alleviate leg and back tension
- ADJUSTMENT - Features multiple points of height adjustment to help find the most convenient and comfortable position for your feet (height range 5" to 10-1/4")
- ANTI-SLIP - Textured platform surface prevents your feet from slipping while padding on bottom of footrest prevents the stand itself from sliding around on the floor
3. Eureka Ergonomic Tilt Adjustable Footrest
The Eureka Ergonomic Tilt Adjustable Footrest an ergonomic unit designed to ensure that you have great working experience.
This footrest comes with a metal frame to ensure durability and stability giving you the most comfortable experience for a long time instead of being lockable.
The Tilt angle of the eureka is free-floating between 20 degrees and minus 20 degrees the rubber surface has raised bonds that massage the soles of your feet to promote better circulation and reduce stress.
The rubber composition at the bottom of the unit prevents the footrest from sleeping whether your floor is carpet wood or tile with large rubber surface and great durability.
Eureka economic tilt-adjustable footrest offers some decent features and that is why we put it to number three on our list.
If you prefer a footprint that is comfortable economical and functional with or without your shoes on then the Eureka Economic Tilt-adjustable footprint is a very suitable option.
- Tilt: 20° to 20°
- Surface: Rubber
- Dimensions: 15.35 x 11.81 x 3.35inches
- Weight: 4.7 punds
- Scratch-resistant base
- Made from eco-friendly rubber
- No assembly required
- A bit heavy
- Ergonomic design：adjustable and comfortable angle to support your legs.
- Flat texture design：massage foot to release your pressure.
- Floating adjustment：0-20 ° stretch the legs to promote blood circulation.
2. HUANUO Adjustable Under Desk Footrest
Adjustable Huanuo new under disk footrest built to improve your blood circulation allowing you to move your feet while you work this flexible footrest can adjust to three height settings from 4.3 inches to 6.7 inches and rocks back and forth to encourage better circulation.
It can tilt from -30 degrees to plus 30 degrees allowing you to find the most comfortable angle for you to improve your posture and reduce physical stress.
It comes with a large non-skid surface and free-floating platform texture made up of geometric circular bumps for enhanced stress reduction during the workday with great height adjustment.
The HUANUO adjustable under desk footrest over some of the best features and that is why we’re putting number two on our list and if you are looking something similar you can go for this one.
- Tilt: -30° to +30°
- Height Adjustable: 4.3″, 5.5″ or 6.7″
- Dimensions: 17.4 x 13.6 x 4.4 inches
- Weight: 4.19 punds
- High and low motion levels
- Great surface
- Made from plastic
- 【Ergonomic Office footrest】 - Helps to improve posture and circulation by keeping your feet and legs elevated. Rest your legs in your office while working, or at home after a long day
- 【Adjustable Height】 - Height is manually adjustable to 3 different positions: 4.3" , 5.5 ", 6.7" (11cm/14 cm/17cm). Super easy for you to find the perfect position to suit your needs
- 【Easy Angle Adjustment】 - Tilts 0 - 30°to support your legs at your preferred angle. It rocks back and forth which encourages leg movement therefore increasing the blood flow to your legs and body
1. ErgoFoam Adjustable Foot Rest
Finlay our top list the ErgoFoam Adjustable footrest, designed to provide firm support for your legs helping you to sit upright its plushy surface and softness make you want to press your feet into the cushion and stretch your ankles.
It can be adjusted between 3.9 inches and 5.9 inches in height with a second piece that attaches to the foam footrest which is not only great for shorter people.
But when you wish to turn the footrest into a more pronounced rocker it will bring movements to your legs for better circulation.
This footrest stays in place on hard and carpeted floors and the cover is easily removable for tossing in the washing machine.
The ErgoFoam adjustable footrest offers both firm support and all-day comfort with height adjustment feature and that is why we have given it the best position on our list
If you are looking for the most versatile foam-based rest available in the market then the ErgoFoam footrest is the one that you can get.
- Material Type: Velvet
- Height Adjustable: 3.9″ or 5.9″
- Dimensions: 17.3″ L x 11.5 W
- Weight: 1.31 punds
- Can be used as a rocket
- Romovable cover
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip buttom
- A bit low for most people
- The foam is not that soft
- AWARDED BEST UNDER-DESK FOOTREST OF 2020 - The New York Times has named ErgoFoam "the most comfortable and supportive footrest". "Unlike plastic footrests, which tend to be clunky and feel cheap, the ErgoFoam has a foam construction that just feels good to use."
- FEEL YOUR BEST EVERYDAY - "The ErgoFoam adjustable foot rest offers both firm support and all day comfort... its plushy surface and soft give make you want to press your feet into the cushion and stretch your ankles..." -The New York Times
- ADJUST FOR YOUR MAXIMUM COMFORT - Do you have shorter legs and need a foot rest that's a bit taller? The Adjustable ErgoFoam lets you add or remove inches to your foot rest for maximum comfort. "It's ideal for people who spend their day at a desk for hours at a time." -Wired
So that was all about the five best under disc foot rest available in the market, hopefully, our buying guide of the best footrest for under desk has helped you to focus your selections on finding that which works best for you, It’s high time to go on ahead to purchase your ideal perfect under desk footrest and get the work start with comford.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 13:22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API