You just purchased an expensive set of headphones and you want to show it off as best as you can that’s where headphone stands come in it might.
Be a bit extra but a headphone stand is a great way to display your headphones plus a stand helps to keep the text looking as neat as possible.
So today we have come with the best five headphone stands that you can get for your headphone today.
Top 5 Best Headphone Stands
5. Lamicall Desktop Headset Holder
Bringing the fifth position holder of this list which starts with the Lamicall Desktop Headset Holder made of aluminum and premium quality abs plastic.
This headset holder is lightweight and has a low center of gravity design that provides a safe and stable foundation for your headphones
The headphone holder supports all sizes of headphones which include companies from Sennheiser, Sony, JBL, Razer, Logitech audio technical and more.
The part of the stand where headphones are placed has got a curved surface design that will protect the spawns of the headphone head beam against.
The wrist of scratches this beautiful desktop headset holder is just great for a home office recording studio bedroom or next to your computer and thus comfortably takes the fifth spot on this list.
- Material: Aluminum and ABS plastic
- Dimension: 5.1 x 5.1 x 12.48 Inches
- Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Unique appearance
- Multi-Scenario Use
- Sturdy & Amp; Elegant
- Bit pricy
- 【Sturdy & Elegant 】 This headset stand holder is made of aluminum and premium quality ABS plastic, lightweight and disassembled design. Low center of gravity design to provide a safe and stable foundation for your headphones.
- 【 Multi-Scenario Use】 This wired / wireless headset headphone desktop stand great for home, office, recording studio, bedroom or next to your computer.
- 【Protect Headphone】The part of the stand where headphones are placed is made of premium ABS plastic and has a curved surface design. Protect the sponge of headphone head beam against the risk of scratches.
4. Satechi Aluminum USB Headphone Stand
We have this Satechi Aluminum USB headphone stand a modern solution to store your favorite set of headphones, it comes with three extra USB ports as well as a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack.
So that you can have extra capacity to connect your computer without encountering a jumble of wires as everything is compartmentalized by the stand.
The USB port transfers files at up to an impressive speed of 5 gigabits per second at the carrying clamp section there is a rubber surface that will keep your headphone free of scratches on the back.
It has a convenient cable organizer which makes keeping your headphones neat and manage your tasks easily taking our number four position, the Satechi headphone stand comes a versatile set of features that makes it a delight to use.
- Connection type: Type-A
- USB port: 3
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.46 pounds
- Three USB ports
- Cable management system
- Poor 3.5mm jack
- HEADPHONE STAND - conveniently store your headphones so they are always in reach! Features a small footprint to help de-clutter and organize your desk space
- CONNECT USB DEVICES - includes three USB 3.0 ports to transfer files or back-up data, with speeds up to 5 Gbps. USB-A ports do not support charging or Apple SuperDrive
- ORGANIZE YOUR CABLES - equipped with a backside hook to wrap and store cables when not in use
3. New Bee Headset Holder – Cheap Headphone Stand
The new Bee Headset Holder made of aluminum and TPU rubber this headphone stand provides a safe and stable foundation for your headphones just make sure that.
The surface is flat and dust-free the stance supports headphones of all sizes such as Sennheiser, Sony, HyperX Audio, Technica, and so on.
After long intensive gaming sessions, you can hang the headphone on the stand to make your desk tidy.
When you are not using the headphone you can just hang it up and keep it in the bookcase to avoid dust and extended headphones using live taking the third spot.
On our list, this wireless headset holder from a newbie is pretty unique and has a stylish design making it great for home, office, studio, bedroom, or next year TV.
- Material: Aluminum and TPU rubber
- Dimension: 8.4 x 4 x 0.87 inches
- Weight: 4.8 Ounces
- Multi-Scenario Use
- Can’t be adjusted
- [ Compatible ] Our new bee headphone stand supports headphones of all sizes, such as Sennheiser 202 II HD598 HD 650 HD700, Dre Beats Beats Solo, Koss PortaPro, Sony MDR7506, Philips, AKG K612, Hyper X Cloud II's, Astro A50's, AT M50's, and TB 420x, Audio-Technica, etc.
- [ Sturdy ] Made of aluminum headset stand and TPU rubber to provide a safe and stable foundation for your headphones. Note: when you place the headset holder on the desk please be sure the desk is flat and dust free
- [ Design ] This wireless headset stand with unique and stylish design; great for home, office, studio, bedroom or next to your TV
Recommended read: Footrest For Under Desk
2. Razer Base Station Chroma
We’ve got the Razer Base Station Chroma headphone stand this is a perfectly balanced headphone stand that will hold and display your headphones when not in use pretty good.
With the 3 port USB 3.0 hub equipped with audio pass-through, you can directly connect your devices and headphones to the stand effortlessly maximizing the efficiency of this detachable stand.
While keeping wires minimal through Razer synapse you can choose from preloaded lighting effects or create your own unique palette from 16.8 million colors for a gaming experience.
That’s truly yours stay connected with intelligent Razer coma under glow lighting that reacts to windows notifications and Razer Chroma integrations like in-game alarms you will get the ultimate personalization and gaming immersion with the Razer Chroma.
That fully syncs with popular games Razer hardware Philips hue and more loaded with so many features this headset stand has securely taken the second spot on this list.
If prices not really matter to you then the Razer base station Chroma headphone stand is the way to go.
- Material: High grade plastic
- Dimension: 5.71 x 4.93 x 9.65 inches
- Colors: 3
- Weight: 13.6 Ounces
- USB 3.0ports
- Lighting effects
- Non-Slip Rubber Base
- Little bit bulky
- The 1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million
- Convenient, 3x Port USB Hub: Allows for USB drives and accessories to be plugged into the stand for easy, no-frills access
Recommended read: Full Tower PC Cases
1. Corsair ST100 RGB
Finally, at number one we have the Corsair ST100 RGB corsair much like Razer is recognized for his gaming equipment and the ST100 RGB is a great final touch to any gamer’s workstation.
It has a built-in 3.5-millimeter input that can deliver 7.1 surround sound and the base even has two USB ports to charge your device or transfer data.
Its aluminum build looks and feels sturdy and is well contrasted by the RGB lighting emitted from the raw brass base you can customize.
The lighting across nine zones for virtually unlimited color combinations it is compatible with other IQ hardware and has excellent rubber grips on the bottom.
So it stays firmly in place the corsair ST100 RGB is durable element construction and iconic design combine to create the ultimate stand for a headset.
That’s why it has taken the best position on our list so that was all about the five best headphone stands that you can get.
- Connection type: Type-A
- USB port: 2
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.54Ibs
- Build quality
- RGB Lighting
- 7.1 Surrounding sound headphone jack
- No USB type-C port
- Durable aluminum construction and iconic design, combine to create the ultimate display for your headset
- Dynamic RGB lighting across 9 zones allows for virtually unlimited color options
- Built-in 3.5mm analog input enables full range Stereo or 7.1 Surround sound for an immersive, multi-channel Audio experience
Hopefully, our review on the best headphone stands has helped you to focus your selections on finding that which stand works best for you, with your budget. It’s high time to go on ahead to purchase your ideal perfect headphone stand and organize your headphone.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 16:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API