If you use an Apple laptop and travel a lot you may prefer using a mouse instead of MacBook’s trackpad as it can cause less fatigue as well as being much easier for tasks that require more accuracy but picking the best one can be a challenge as there are a lot of great mice out there to help you find the best one we have compiled a list of 5 best mouse that you can use with your MacBook in 2020.
Top 5 Best Mouse for MacBook
5. Satechi M1 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse
Starting at number five, with the Satechi M1 Bluetooth mouse that features Bluetooth 4.0 connection rechargeable type c port and a modern ergonomic design the M1 mouse is designed to be ergonomic with a simple curved shape that is ideal for both left and right-hand users.
The scroll wheel is constructed with aluminum to match the aluminum finish on the mouse it features an optical sensor and 1200 dpi resolution for pre-sized tracking and fast scrolling from your connected MacBook.
You can easily connect attach M1 to almost any Bluetooth enabled device for wireless navigation control from up to 32 feet away equipped with a convenient type c recharging port.
The M1 mouse eliminates the need for single-use batteries and quickly charges to reduce downtime overall this attach m1 wireless mouse is a nice companion accessory for MacBook users not only do their colors match perfectly but the mouse is also a good replacement option for the Apple magic mouse and that’s why we have listed it at number 5 on our list.
- Sensor: Optical
- DPI: Up to 1200
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Weight: 5.3 Ounces
- Aluminum design
- Low price
- Ships with a USB-C to USB-A cable for recharging
- No multi-touch capabilities
- BLUETOOTH 4.0 - connect to your Bluetooth-enabled computer, laptop or tablet, with easy set-up and wireless range of up to 32 ft
- FAST, PRECISE TRACKING - features optical sensors and 1200 DPI resolution for precise tracking and fast scrolling from your connected device
- TYPE-C RECHARGEABLE - say goodbye to disposable batteries with a built-in lithium ion battery and rechargeable Type-C port. Includes USB-C to USB charging cable
Read also: Mini wireless keyboard
4. Logitech Pebble M350
Coming up at number four, we have the Logitech Pebble M350 a modern slim, and silent portable mouse designed for your curated lifestyle smooth and compact with silent clicking and scrolling.
This mouse lets you work comfortably on your MacBook without disturbing those around you you can choose to connect the payable M350 to your Notebook via Bluetooth or using the wireless nano receiver that plugs into any USB type a port.
The receiver has a range of about 10 meters allowing you to work without fear of input lag or dropped connections with 18-month battery life you can confidently use the payable m350 without worrying about it losing power.
It has a very low profile and a small form factor which makes it easy to slide it in a laptop bag but isn’t the most comfortable design to use for hours at a time that being said if you want something just for web browsing and casual tasks while you’re on the go with your MacBook this is a great choice.
- Sensor: Optical
- DPI: Up to 100
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Battery life: 18 months
- Weight: 3.53 Ounces
- Decently well-built
- Very portable
- Great for fingertip grip
- Not the most comfortable design
- Modern, slim and beautiful pebble shape - Logitech pebble has stand-out simplicity with a design that is nice to hold, feels great in your hand and is easy to carry around
- Silent clicks and ultra-quiet scrolling - enjoy the same click feel with over 90% noise reduction on the click sound
- Dual connectivity - connect the way you like via Bluetooth wireless technology or via the included tiny USB receiver
Real also: Wireless keyboard with touchpad
3. Corsair HARPOON RGB Wireless
At number three, we have the Corsair Harpoon RGB wireless that makes wireless gaming mice accessible to almost everyone with this unbelievably low price excellent ergonomics, and seamless connectivity.
This wireless mouse comes with ultra-durable Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks and a performance 10000 dpi optical sensor giving you the confidence to make crucial shots.
When it counts play your way with powerful macros and remaps for an in-game advantage with 6 fluffy programmable buttons the harpoon RGB wireless comfortable contoured shape and up to 60 hours of battery life ensure you have the grip to make the crucial shots when it counts.
That’s why we have listed it at number 3 on our list whether you’re playing MMO or fps games this is a very good choice if you plan on gaming on your MacBook.
- Prog Buttons: 6
- Switches: Omron
- DPI: Up to 10,000
- Connectivity: Wireless, Wired
- Weight: 3.52 Ounces
- Unbelivevably inexpensive
- Perfect ergonomics for palm and claw grippers
- Reliable wireless connection
- Decent battery life
- Buried charging port
- For right-handers only
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play with hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, or connect with low latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Weighs Just 99g: Lightweight construction, so you can play longer without fatigue
- Simple Setup Gets You Playing Faster: Just connect the wireless adapter to a USB port and switch the mouse on
Related post: Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
2. Logitech MX Master 3
Now at over number two, we have the Logitech MX Master 3 Logitech’s latest revision of its classic productivity mouse a perfect fit with your MacBook featuring 2.4 gigahertz and Bluetooth wireless connectivity as well as compatibility with multiple devices and platforms.
This wireless mouse has remarkable speed precision and quietness of your electromagnetic scrolling with all new mag speed wheel you can spend up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options with this mouse with the 4000 dpi sensor.
This mouse is 5 times faster than a regular one thus it can seamlessly transfer cursor text and files between your MacBook and desktop as it has low cross computer control it runs for up to 70 days on a full charge while a one-minute quick charge gives you three hours of non-stop usability.
If you use your MacBook for extended periods and want something more economic and comfortable get the Logitech MX Master.
- Sensor: Optical
- DPI: Up to 4000
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Battery: 500mAH
- Weight: 9.1 Ounces
- Easy to customize
- Easy flow allows for quick switching between Macs
- Right-handed use only
- Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling - Remarkable speed, precision & quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with all new magspeed wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise & ultra quiet
- Comfort shape and intuitive controls - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls
- App-specific customizations - Speed up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
Real also: Top 5 Gaming Mouse
1. Apple Magic Mouse 2
Finally, at number one, we have the Apple Magic Mouse 2 comes with a sleek simple, and professional design that is very slim and portable to use featuring an updated design.
The magic mouse 2 is lighter and has fewer moving parts thanks to its continuous bottom shell and built-in rechargeable battery apple’s mouse is explicitly made to work with Apple computers and connects via Bluetooth eliminating the need for any dongles or USB receivers.
The magic mouse 2 also has an optimized foot design which tracks with ease and moves with less resistance across the surface of your desk since the entire touch surface is used for scrolling it allows for both vertical as well as horizontal scrolling which can be helpful when editing videos or working on large spreadsheets overall.
If you want a portable wireless mouse for your MacBook that maintains the touch gestures you have gotten used to this is a good option.
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Weight: 0.22 pound
- Compact design
- Great build quality
- Rechargeable battery
- High wireless click latency
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
Resource: How does a wireless mouse work?
So that was all about the 5 best wireless mouse that you can use with your MacBook, hopefully, our buying guide and reviews on the best mouse for MacBook has helped you to focus your selections on finding that which wireless mouse works best for you, with your budget. It’s high time to go on ahead to purchase your ideal perfect mouse for MacBook Pro.
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 05:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API