A sound card is an internal expansion card that provides input and output of audio signals to and from a computer under control of computer programs it enhances the audio quality hunts down all the bad noises possible for a better experience even though today’s motherboards come along with good quality sound cards but not everyone buys an x570 motherboard if you’d like to upgrade to a better sound card then buckle up because we’re about to show you the best 5 sound cards for pc gaming music and vocal recording.
Top 5 Best Sound Cards For PC Gaming and Music
5. Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus Pure Edition Sound Card
Starting the list with the Creative SoundBlaster x AE-5 plus pure edition a pretty decent sound card for all the gamers out there alongside delivering great audio quality.
This sound card stands out with this beautiful white finish and has customizable RGB, LEDs on its body for extra ergonomics, it has got support for delby digital live and DTS encoding for more enhanced delivery options to your external audio devices.
The sound card also supports 5.1 discrete and 7.1 virtual sound, as well as sound blasters, surround virtualization technology for your gaming.
It’s got a feature called xampp which utilizes PI amplification technology to power each ear cup individually including high-end planar magnetic headphones express your style with the SoundBlaster x a5 plus pure edition taking.
The fifth spot on our list this sound card is more capable in high-risk audio enhancement through a built-in audio card for gamers music and movies making it a very good option for you.
- Bitrate- 32-bit/384kHz
- 7.1 Virtual Sound
- RGB LED
- Software Issue
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 surround sound
- Advanced Audio Processing with SBX Pro Studio, a suite of Sound Blaster audio processing technologies that let you bring out the best in your audio
- Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, PC software that puts you in full control of the SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies
4. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy PCIe RX 7.1 Sound Card
Number four we have brought the creative sound blaster audigy sound card optimized for immersive gaming action through precision audio.
This sound card features an advanced emu chipset that processes the eex reverb engine for the best possible sound quality enjoy premium sound blaster audio quality over and above basic motherboard audio with a signal to noise ratio of 106 decibels plus.
It’s stereo direct will let you listen to your music pure and unprocessed at an amazing bit rate of 24 bit 192 kilohertz.
This sound card will let you enjoy a truly cinematic experience supporting up to 7.1 multi-channel speaker output and will give you an immersive cinematic audio experience for movies, games, and more.
This card has two microphone inputs record simultaneously or use the second input to record the music accompaniment while you are singing its eax studio software will allow for additional hardware-accelerated environmental effects to your music movies, games as well as for your voice input and communication are you keen to get started on recording right away then the creative sound blaster audio sound card will possibly ensure the quality you’ve always desired thus it takes the fourth position on our list.
- Bitrate- 24-bit/192kHz
- 7.1 Surround Sound
- Dual recording capability
- Struggling with Windows OS
- Advanced chipset is designed to process the legendary EAX reverb engine for powerful enhanced audio
- Immerse yourself in full cinematic 7.1 multi-channel audio, perfect for games, movies and music
- 106dB SNR ensures a high level of audio quality and supported operating systems is Windows 8, Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista SP1 or higher, Windows 7, Windows 10
3. ASUS Xonar GHX PCIe GX2.5 – For Music Production
Number three in the best sound card category we have the Asus Xonar GHX PCIe GX2.5, this sound card uses three modes to cater to different user scenarios that are voice pro gaming and etc mode.
Its sound positioning will help gamers become better in front of environments and thus more competitive especially in fps games like csgo the zona 5.1 uses Dolby headphone technology to enhance your stereo headphone’s sound quality by increasing the brilliance of surround sound.
This sound card also does feature Asus exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine for reality 3d audio effects in gaming as well as music enjoy accurate and deep audio that brings every nuance and sound across fully making the new zoner djx 5.1 an ideal audio card for gamers who want to remain totally aware of their play environments and that’s how the sound card has taken the third spot on our list.
- Bitrate- 24-bit/96kHz
- Voltage- 0.01 Volt
- 10-BAND EQ
- 27 Environmental Effects
- Karaoke functions
- Reconfiguring audio hardware settings
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
2. EVGA Nu Audio Card – Best For Gaming
Now at over number two we’ve got the annual audio card from EVGA Nu Audio alongside building the best graphics card and motherboards they have come up with this amazing sound card targeting.
The republic of gamers and also the sound engineers this audio card is powered by Nahimic with 3d audio for gamers featuring virtual surround to enhance positioning smart volume to limit volume fluctuation and ambient noise cancellation to play with confidence.
This audio card contains a variety of iOS switchable op-amps copper shielding a passive heat sink heatsink gold-plated PCB and 10 mode RGB audio-reactive lighting controllable through the evga and you audio software with the recording performance up to 384 kilohertz you can speak the way you want to be heard by your audience while.
Also being able to hear subtle sounds emotional dialogue and powerful explosions to keep yourself at the center of action taking the second-best position on our list the annual audio card from EVGA is really an excellent addition to the gaming components section for gamer as well as a music producer.
- Bitrate- 24-bit/192kHz (Mic-In) – 32-bit/384kHz (Line-In)
- Excellent audio delivery
- RGB Lighting
- Supports Dolby Digital Live
- Less Affordable
- Audio-grade components deliver lifelike Audio
- Native DSD Audio support (up to x256)
- Engineered by EVGA and audio Note (UK), Ltd.
1. Creative Sound Blaster Z
Finally at number one we’ve got the Creative Sound Blaster Z the best sound card right now at the market designed specifically for online streaming and studio recording.
This sound card has a signal-to-noise ratio of 116 decibels meaning your audio will be more than 99.99 pristine which is over 35.4 times better than built-in motherboard audio enjoy reduced latency with the audio stream IO support by inserting.
The sound card to your motherboard and here all your recordings come to life it’s integrated SPX pro studio sound technologies create an unprecedented level of audio realism including stunning 3d surround effects for your speakers and headsets and with the sound blaster z series control panel.
You can just toggle between your headphone and speaker system with a flip-up switch the gold plated connectors speaker optimization technology and digital content encoding capability makes you assure of only the best digital audio possible and that’s how the creative sound blaster z has securely taken the champion title in the best sound card category.
- Bitrate- 24-bit/192kHz
- Audio clarity- 99.99%
- Great audio deliverance
- Supports Dolby Digital Live
- Little bit pricy
- Almost obsolete
- Includes an external high quality dual-microphone array standard with card. Supported operating systems: windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Features Sound Core3D Audio Processor for accelerating advanced audio and voice technologies
- SBX Pro Studio sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets
Resource: How sound card works:
Hopefully, our reviews on the best sound cards for pc has helped you to focus your selections on finding that which works best for you, with your budget. It’s high time to go on ahead to purchase your ideal perfect sound cards for gaming and vocal recording and get the brilliant gaming operation started.
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 16:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API