Any power strip will work in a pinch to add a few extra outlets to a room but it’s important to find one that will not leave electronic devices vulnerable to harmful power surges the latest models have more than just a few outlets as well as smart connectivity options and energy monitoring features so today we have come with a list of the five best power strips with surge protection which will ensure both power and safety to your equipment.
Top 5 Best Surge Protector Power Strip
5. Bototek Surge Protector
Starting at number five, we have the Bototek Surge Protector coming with advanced surge protection technology that protects the strip and all the connected electronics from unexpected increases in voltage.
It provides four USB charging ports for getting your smartphones and tablets juiced up without any worry on top of its USB port abilities, the Bototek packs 10 ac outlets and sports a protection rating of up to 2 100 joules bottle tech has even made sure that.
Its power strip stays safe in a potentially dangerous situation making it flame retardant and heat resistant up to 1382 degrees Fahrenheit in the event of power overload.
The reliable double break safety switch will trip off automatically to protect your devices and your home with a high surge protection rating and ample ports for not only your biggest block style plugs but also USB charging cables.
The Bototek Surge Protector offers fantastic search protection for the price and that’s why we have listed at number 5 on our list.
- Surge Energy Rating: 2100 Joules
- USB Ports: 4
- Outlets: 10
- Weight: 1.8 Pound
- Four USB charging ports
- Lncludes lifetime technical support
- Heat resistant design
- No USB QuickCharge Ability
- Overload Protection--surge protector with overload protection protects against spikes and fluctuations. Intelligent circuitry with built-in voltage sensing detects and responds to your device's power needs, while safety features ensure that your devices are protected
- Heavy Duty cord(3*2.08mm²)--Extra long heavy duty cord with accredited by FCC, RoHS. Use fire-resistance PC shell, 100% great heat dissipation copper wire (over 10000 times pull and plug), special Phosphor copper conductor for socket
- Multi Outlets Strip --13-Ac grounded three-pin outlets with flat Plug, multi 5V/2.4A (total 3.4A/18W) USB ports used as USB wall charger, 2 Special design widely spacing AC outlets (2 inches) for large adapters with 8 standard spacing outlets, fast and efficient charging
4. BESTEK USB Power Strip
Next up at number four we have the BESTEK USB power strip sometimes a standard power strip can get pretty cramped when you’ve got a lot plugged into it.
A tower-style surge protector can help you ensure the things you plug into it and don’t get in the way of one another and the basic power strip tower is a phenomenal option.
The upright tower configuration conveniently exposes two outlets on each side for easy access when placed in the center of the table.
It also has three USB ports that can deliver its safest maximum charge up to 2.4 amperes per port and its flat tower top makes it a nice place to leave devices while charging.
The surge protection is modest but this is primarily a power strip to plug into when power is needed versus a permanent power source for expensive equipment.
Taking the number 4 spot the best x8 outlet surge protector is versatile enough to sit on the desk or work table where plugs are frequently needed or switched out temporarily.
- Surge Energy Rating: 300 Joules
- USB Ports: 3, 2.4-amp
- Outlets: 8
- Weight: 2.14 Pound
- 3 USB charging ports
- Compact tower design
- Only 300 Joules
- 8-Outlet USB Power Strip Surge Protector with 6-foot heavy-duty power cord(14AWG),protecting your TV, computer, router, laptop, printer, modem, speaker and other valuable devices against surges and spikes
- 6 Smart USB charging ports with individual lights on two sides,BESTEK USB Power Strip can intelligently detect your devices to deliver its safest maximum charge speed up to 2.4A per port,40W/8A total (No compatibility problem )
- Exclusive Vertical Desktop Design,BESTEK USB Power Strip is a perfect SPACE SAVER and ideal for charging multiple devices at the home/office/school(only 5.7 inches tall)
3. Monoprice 8 Outlet Rotating Surge Strip
At number three we’ve got the Monoprice 8 rotating surgery protected electronic equipment from damaging voltage and current spikes.
The Monoprice surge protector rated for 120 volt 15 ampere or total 1800 watts of power, this search tree provides up to 2160 joules of power protection to ensure safe power to your devices.
It has total of eight outlets that rotate 180 degrees for using with ac adapters while being able to handle up to 144 000 amperes of current spikes for your concern.
This power strip has got LED on top that illuminates in order to indicate that your surge protector is providing protection to your devices or electric equipment weighing at around 1.85 pounds.
This surge trip might seem a little bit bulky but the efficiency it delivers is absolutely amazing does it take the third spot on our list pretty decently.
- Surge Energy Rating: 2160 Joules
- Rotatable: Yes
- USB Ports: No
- Outlets: 8
- Weight: 1.85 Pound
- Enough ports
- Little bit bulky
- Less good-looking
- This model features eight protected power outlets, six of which can rotate 180°
- It is rated for 120V, 15a, 1800 watts and provides up to 2160 joules of power protection. It can handle up to 144, 000a current spikes.
- An LED on top illuminates to indicate that the surge protector is providing protection to your equipment.
2. 360 Electrical Power Curve 6-Outlet
We’ve got the 360 Electrical power curve, this is the first power strip that is officially double tech worthy right when it is both curves there are six patented rotating outlets that turn a full 360 degree to fit whatever bulky plug your tech can dish out and charge any electronic devices or operate electric equipment very easily.
It has a total 1800 watt of power deliverance to your devices and its 90-degree low profile right angle plug is pretty much convenient but may seem a little bit problematic to some weighing at around 1.2 pounds.
This power strip is portable enough to be taken to anywhere and use it without any hassle even though this power strip does not have any integrated USB port.
But its retainable charging ability feature just sums it up for a different type of convenience for you grinding all this together, this power strip has secured the second spot on this list.
So if you want to ensure such can be any charging to your devices then this power strip will be a very good option for you.
- Surge Energy Rating: 1080 Joules
- Rotatable: Yes
- USB Ports: No
- Outlets: 6
- Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Efficient charging
- Less ports
- 1080 Joules of advanced surge protection.
- Six 360 rotating outlets can adjust to fit a wide variety of large plugs.
- Auto shutdown technology cuts power in the event of a major surge.
1. APC Power Strip with USB Charging Ports
Finally, at number one, we have got the APC P8U2 power strip you can connect as well as protect eight electronic devices at the same time while charging including two mobile devices through two additional USB ports with this power strip.
If you look at this power strip you’ll definitely say that a PC could have added more outlets in it has got a total surge energy rating of 26 30 joules and if you want more power you can also get the 11 outlet version of this power strip to get a total 4 320 joules of energy.
This power strip can also attenuate EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups ensuring better performance of protected equipment, it’s a 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning.
The surgery rest and enrolling, the power cord very easily, it has got led indicators which will inform users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit having all these amazing features.
The APC P8U2 power strip has taken the first position on our list which adds great value to your lifestyle and handles every electrical job pretty efficiently.
- Surge Energy Rating: Up to 4320 Joules
- Safety Standards: Yes
- USB Ports: 2
- Outlets: 8/11
- Weight: 1.72 Pounds
- Efficient charging
- Lots of ports
- USB ports
- Little bit bulky
- 2630 Joules surge protection energy rating
- 8 outlet surge protector power strip
- 6 foot power cord with flat end 90 degree space saving plug
So, that was all about the 5 Best Power Strips with Surge Protector available in the market now. Hopefully, our buying guide of the best surge protector power strip has helped you to focus your selections on finding that which power strips works best for you, and even within your budget. It’s high time to go on ahead to purchase your ideal perfect power strip and get a brilliant operation started.
Resource: How Smart Power Strips Work
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 13:22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API