The Logitech z333 review reveals much about all you need about the amazing speaker. This is a powerful speaker for every individual in search for the best speaker while on a very tight budget.
If you are looking for a decent set of speakers with quality sound output, it is very sure you will have to spend more because they come at a higher price. But z333 is on the average with price and perform excellently more than some expensive speakers you will find in the market.
The Logitech z333 is a better companion for your PC and TV set as it offers you a better sound to what you are watching or listening to.
The speakers come in a box that measures 22cm x 35cm x 24cm (HxWxD). The set is tightly packed inside the box, and they are only wrapped with a thin layer of plastic and cardboard. As such, be gentle when handling the box since any impact may damage the speakers inside.
Logitech z333 review
The speaker comes in a box, right inside the box is two satellite speakers and one subwoofer. All the cables that come along with the speaker are hard-wired into the speaker and subwoofer, so none is exposed to the eyes. Only the cable is hardwired as you will find with the package some plug adapters to power the sound system.
Logitech z333 specification
- H x W x D: 7.55 in (192 mm) x 4.25 in (108 mm) x 3.54 in (90 mm)
- Weight: 1.32 lbs. (600 g)
- 9.05 in (230 mm) x 9.13 in (232 mm) x 6.20 in (157 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- 2.12 in (54 mm) x 2.16 in (55 mm) x 2.16 in (55 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Power cable: 150 cm (4.9 ft)
- Right satellite to subwoofer: 150 cm (4.9 ft)
- Left satellite to subwoofer: 150 cm (4.9 ft)
- Control pod hard-wired cable: 150 cm (4.9 ft)
- Total watts (RMS): 40W
- Subwoofer: 24W
- Satellites: 2 x 8W
- 3.5mm input: 1
- RCA input: 1
- Headphone jack: 1
The Power and volume control of the system is on the wired control pod while the bass control is on the back of the subwoofer
SETUP & USABILITY
The setup process is very simple as you can do it yourself or choose to call a professional to do for you.
The very first thing you should do is to remove the set from the box, position the subwoofer so that its speaker outlet as well as the air vent are exposed and not blocked.
Connect the two satellites to the subwoofer, ensure you place the satellites as far apart from each other.
The control pod should be positioned in such as way that will be easy to control as the on and off of the system is on it. Finally, connect the power cable and signal cable to the sound system and start using.
The sound quality
The Logitech Z333 come with two set of inputs, 3.5mm standard audio jack, and RCA jack. The good side of the sound system is that the two inputs work simultaneously in such that if you input two different audio signals to the speakers at the same time, the speakers will combine the signals and output both as one.[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’1′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’1′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEo_7HYQHA[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’1em’]
Frequently asked questions
Q: How do I use the Logitech z333 speaker?
- Connect the power cable to a power source.
- Connect the satellite speakers to your subwoofer.
- Connect your source device using the 3.5mm auxiliary cable (attached to the control pod) or other devices to the RCA input on the back of the subwoofer.
- Turn on the speaker using the switch on the control pod.
- Adjust the volume using the volume wheel on the control pod.
- Play music from your audio-source device.
- Adjust the bass level using the bass knob on the back of the subwoofer. (Optional)
Q: No audio is coming out from the z333 speaker, what can I do?
Answer: Try these out:
- Ensure that all the cables that come with the speaker are firmly connected to both your speaker system and your devices.
- Try to adjust the volume on both the speakers and your audio source.
- Check to know if the audio isn’t set to “Mute” on your audio source.
- For those streaming audio or video from the internet to your device, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your speaker system. Try audio stored on your device to verify.
- If you the speaker to a computer, make sure to select the audio-output device your speakers are connected to (see your computer’s documentation for help).
- If you connect it to any other device with multiple output settings, ensure that you have the correct output selected (ex. game console, DVD player, TV).
Top Logitech Speakers to Consider
Here are some of the quality products to consider with the z333 being the main one on this list and two other Logitech products you can opt for instead.
Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers
Do you love to play games, or are you the type that watches movies or love music? Then the Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers is the right choice for you. It is designed for those who love to feel the groove of what they are listening to. The speaker gives a concert fee like atmosphere because it is very loud and gives quality sound.
The speaker comes in a box and inside the box is the right satellite, the left satellite, control pod, subwoofer and the user manual to help you with the use of the speaker. As said earlier, this gives a very loud sound with the help of the 80 watts peak power will help to fill the room with quality sound.
How to set this up have been discussed above so ensure you read it to know how to set the speaker up for use. It has a subwoofer which is 5 inch and produces mind-blowing sound to boost the lower bass to your taste through the control knob that is on the back of the speaker.
The speaker is very easy to use and compatible with different device such as your laptop, TV set, smartphones, tablets, televisions, MP3 players, DVD / Blue-ray players, and game consoles such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360. All you have to do is ensure you set it up the right way to get the right sound output. Failure to setup rightly might lead to the low output of the sound or total loss of sound.
- It is a very good speaker that is built with quality material
- It gives a very loud sound
- It is well built
- It doesn’t consume space
- The sound output is of great quality
- It lacks nothing
Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System
The Logitech Z623, 200 Watt Home Speaker System, comes in a rectangular box, and inside it, you will find speakers, 3.5 mm audio input cable, two years limited warranty, speaker connector cables and user manual. It is compatible with a different device such as music players, TVs, DVD players, iPods and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out.
This gives you a studio quality sound experience. It is very resourceful and loud and runs through 200 watts of power to deliver quality sound output. It has 130-watt subwoofer which serves to give you the best sound by boosting the small the audio and magnifying it for you. The two satellite and one subwoofer speaker is THX certified to assure you of quality or high sound that you desire.
- It is very loud and powerful
- It has a subwoofer
- It is well built
- The speaker is very easy to setup and operates with the help of the user manual
- It works with any device without restriction or limitation
- No major setback
Logitech Z313 Speaker System
The last on the list is the Logitech Z313 Speaker System. This is a very compact device that comes with two satellite and a subwoofer that is reliable and very strong with the solid sound output. The device has a control pod where all the control of the speaker is being initiated. It has the volume button, and it is very easy to use and control for anyone.
You can get the whole room filled with quality sound, and the subwoofer isn’t too big but compact yet can fill any room. The setup is very easy to do for anyone as it can be done with the help of the user manual. The system is compatible with any device that has a headphone jack of 3.5mm input.
- It is compact and can fill any room
- It is lightweight
- It is easy to setup using the user manual
- It gives a high-quality sound
- It is only compatible with the device that has headphone jack of 3.5 mm input.
The article is a product of comprehensive research on the Logitech z333 review, and you’ve got all that you need to know about the speaker and some other Logitech products to consider in this post. There are a lot of things you need to know about the speaker, but for those in search for a quality speaker with high sound output, the z333 is the product to go for.